- How do I reset my PIN for my GSNB debit card?
Contact an operations associate at 601-485-0948
- How do I sign up for bill pay service?
Contact the nearest Great Southern branch near you to speak to a customer service representative about filling out the proper paperwork.
- Can I make a payment to my GSNB credit card in my local branch?
Yes. You may drop your payment off at any GSNB location. Place your payment in an envelope and designate it to Quitman loan operations. Your payment will be posted to your account within 24 hours.
- What are your CD rates?
We publish a deposit rate sheet that is accessible to all of our retail employees. Please contact your local banker to determine the best rate and term for your needs.
- I am buying a house. Do you handle mortgages?
Yes, we handle 15, 20, and 30 year mortgages. Our mortgage contact is:
Christy Quick, 601-485-0968
- I’m new to town and would like to open an account. How do I do that?
Opening an account with GSNB is easy. From our location list on our website, select the full service location that is most convenient for you. Bring two forms of local identification and come experience a welcome like you’ve never had before. It’s important that all account owners or signers come along to sign important documents, too.
- How do I send/receive a wire transfer?
As a GSNB customer, you have the opportunity to safely wire funds to or from your account. Contact your local bank representative to complete the proper paperwork.
- I have relocated and need to change my address. How do I do that?
We make every effort to make the address change process seamless for you. Contact your local bank representative and we’ll be happy to change your address.
- I own a small business and would like to offer direct deposit for my employees. Does your online service offer that option?
Yes, we can accommodate any type of Automatic Clearing House (ACH) transaction to include direct deposit and accounts receivables.
- How do I transfer money between GSNB accounts?
Once the transfer option has been added to your online account, you may transfer money between accounts that you have ownership rights to.
- How do I have my loan payment debited from my checking account?
GSNB offers the ability to debit your loan payment from your GSNB checking account or your checking account at another bank.
- How do I report my lost or stolen Debit card?
Contact an operations associate during business hours at 601-485-0948. After business hours, contact 1-800-528-2273.
- How do I stop a draft that is being debited from my account?
Contact your local bank's customer service department to complete the proper paperwork to stop the draft.
- How do I report my lost or stolen checkbook?
Contact your local bank's customer service department to complete the proper paperwork to protect your account.